Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

  • Amelia has been asleep for two hours this morning and I was able to get a lot of school finished.
  • The girls have played without fussing at each other all week.
  • Scotty has been able to be home every night this week.
  • Isaiah still likes momma's hugs.
  • There's food in the pantry to eat.
  • It's tracksuit season and no long swimsuit season! HA!
  • I had a wonderful time of fellowship with friends last night.
  • My husband has a list of free Blockbuster Express codes and we just realized there's a box about 2 miles from our house. Can you say FREE DATE NIGHTS!
  • On Monday Manly and I will celebrate 8 years of wedded bliss.
  • By BFF gave me a contour pillow several years ago and today I have a meeting with it right about the time all my kids will be asleep for nap.
  • It's chili weather(well, not really, but SOON).
  • Turkey's that gobble when you clap at them. They make my KK LAUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment