Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Yike Addi!


I really love it as the kids grow and the dynamics change among them. Right now, Mia is their favorite. I guess it's because she's cute and little and does just about everything they ask her to. Addi sends Mia in to do her dirty work a LOT. I'll hear Addi say, "MMMMIIIIIAAA, come here." Then she'll whisper something to Mia and end by saying, "Now, go tell momma what I said, but don't tell her I told you to say it." Sneaky little thing.

They have a lot of fun together too. Last night, I put the two girls in the bath, and watched how good they get along and how much they love each other. Mia wants to be just like Addison. She'll say, "I wanna do it yike ADDI!"
Last night I was doing a deep condition on Addi's hair(because she had a dirt fight with her brother and had nasty dirty hair), and had it up in a bun while I was washing Mia. Mia kept looking at Addi's hair and finally asked, "Momma, I yike Addi hair too? My hair?" So I put what tiny bit of hair she has up into a bun too and we went on with bath time.
 Afterwards they put on their matching nightgowns and wanted their hair "same same" again.

I just love having these sweet sisters be so close.  I mean who else can you pretend to lick? HA!



No comments:

Post a Comment