Thursday, March 26, 2009

So, after really thinking about it I've figured out why I felt the need to start over. I think that in the past years on Xanga I've become too attached to my "friends." I type up a post with them in mind then sit and wait for them to read and comment.
I've grown to really care for some of the people I've met in the blog world. Even going so far as to meet up with people I've never met in person. The problem is that these people know blog Leslie not Leslie. Although I've never painted an untrue picture of myself, people can only get to know you so well through a computer screen. It's caused me to feel like I need to keep up a proper image of myself even when it isn't REALLY who I am.

Who am I?

That is the question that I'm hoping to answer with THIS blog.

You'll see me raw. Honest. Real. Yes, there will still be a limit as to how much you can really get to know me, but here, I'm writing for me.

1 comment:

  1. I caught your blog milling through the LPM site! You look like so much fun! I hope you'll not mind me getting to know you. Feel free to do the same - I can relate to the fresh start - I just did the same thing! Good luck on yours and it was very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete