- Mia calls Isaiah Boy. Cracks me up EVERY time. They'll be playing together and we'll hear her shout out, "HEY!! BOY BOY!! COME ON, BOY!!"
- "Engine Turtle"-What Isaiah calls his Ninja Turtle
- "EYE-Lie"-What Mia calls Eli. It sounds like "fried rice" with an Asian accent. HYSTERICAL.
- Addi wears leggings with almost everything(shorts, skirts, dresses, capris). They usually don't match. She thinks they're fancy.
- Isaiah is really good at folding washcloths.
- Isaiah asks to bring a book to his bed at nap time, but he never reads it. He just puts it at the foot of his bed.
- He also sleeps with at least one car or monster truck.
- KK is now reading pretty good. She's improved so much in the last few weeks.
- Olivia finished level E of Spelling Power last week. She finished Saxon Math 3 on Monday. I can't believe she's going to be in FOURTH grade next year!!
Addi looking grown holding her brother after bath.
My sweet Mia. She is a MESSS! One moment she's like this.
The next she's like this! She calls herself Monkey.
Mia's first real haircut. I've trimmed it several times, but this was the first time we took her somewhere. I had them cut it in a tiny little bob because she was starting to look like Mia Ray Cyrus.
She was so good for Denise, but she would NOT smile at her and never said a WORD. She's so different than the other kids. She has a very different personality than the other girls.
Her after picture. She looks so so cute!
Her hair looks so much thicker and healthier.
The kids and Manly at the zoo. We took our last trip to the zoo with our membership. I think we'll probably renew it because it was so much fun having it this last year and it's a really good deal, but this was our last trip before it expires at the end of the month. The kids were REALLY excited to have Manly there with us. We saw EVERY animal there and also used our free passes to ride the carousel and the train. It was such a perfect zoo day. We even had a picnic lunch and played on the new playground.
Seriously!? So sweet! This was our second time to see this little baby. When Olivia saw it she burst into tears and exclaimed, "THAT is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. They are so human-like in the way they show love." Oh my little animal lover...
Mia yelling at the fish.
The big girls counting turtles.
Addi wanted a picture of herself in front of the flamingos because they matched her shirt. =)
"The dudes" riding the train.
These two are such good buds. The kids have always called these slides best friend slides. You have to go down with your best friend.
Mia and KK having their turn.
Our sweet offspring.