Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Shopping

So, if you've read my blog very long you know that I love to find matching or at least coordinating clothing for the kids. I ESPECIALLY love Easter shopping! It's so fun to get the kids new things for a special day. This year I tried to find things that were both trendy and comfortable. I don't do a lot of trendy clothing because I pass most everything down the line of kiddos, and trendy clothing tends to be in one day and out the next. SO, generally I stick with more traditional styles, but every now and then I'll splurge and get some fun things which the girls always love.
Here are the outfits we found this year:

 
I can't for the life of me find a picture of Olivia's dress on the entire world wide web! Crazy. Well, imagine a shin length sleeveless dress. It's a beautiful royal blue dupioni silk-like fabric. It has wispy fabric over the neckline that make it look like it has a ruffle around the collar. It's so pretty. I'll post a picture of her wearing it soon. She'll wear a green flower clip and silver dainty sandals.
 
This is KK's dress. This picture doesn't look great, but it's really cute on her! It's hard to shop for her because she's SO skinny, but this dress is kind of stretchy, so it fits her really well. She's going to wear silver ballerina flats with it and a green flower clip.
 
This is Addi's dress. It's a nice silky fabric and is very twirly. It's sort of a baby doll cut. She loves it. She's going to wear silver sparkle flats and a blue flower clip.
This is Isaiah's shirt. It's that bright blue color, a mint color, and has a tiny yellow stripe. He'll wear this with khaki pants or maybe jeans and cute little slip on boating shoes mom and I found at Rhea Lana's.
 
This is Mia's dress. She looks kind of like a grandma in it, but it's REALLY cute. The colors are really trendy for the spring(mint is the color of the year if you couldn't tell!) Her dress is also twirly, and very comfy for her. She's going to wear silver ballerina flats and either a yellow bow or a blue flower clip.
 
This is the UBER cute tie I got for Eli. It's the same material as Isaiah's shirt. He'll wear this with a white dress shirt and khaki pants or maybe jeans. Oh, and the cutest little oxford "shoe" socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment