Thursday, June 11, 2009

Be Still

In the light of all that is and has been going on, I needed this last night.


We took Olivia to her first ever VBS this week at a local church. She had a great time. She LOVES getting to sing and do"emotions"(what she calls motions). It's so neat to see your kids heart. I feel like I can see Liv's heart in this video. What a special child!
Here are some pictures from her special family night.
With some of her friends.=)
Sitting in worship time.
Addison and Daddy.
The Fellowship Crew.
My sweet Little Livi.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on selling the van. That really blesses my heart. And I'm glad you found a mop you like. I have one that's similar that I can squeeze without touching the mop head.

    Where did Liv go to VBS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was at Family Life Bible Church here in Conway.

    ReplyDelete