Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A "break down" of my day so far.

I Hear the girls. I get up. Put on penguin pjs and go into the living room.
Find the girls in Addison's room.
Pick up Addison and feel that she is covered in pee.
Change Addison's diaper which is also full of poop.
Strip Addison's soaked bed.
Ask Emma Claire if she is wet(at this point I haven't read the note).
Check EmC's bed. It's dry, by the way.
Put Addison's bedding on to wash with a few other things that were pee covered in the laundry basket.
Make Breakfast.
Eat breakfast.
Put the girls in the tub.
Put new sheet on Addison's bed.
Find new lovey.
Olivia gets out to poop.
Emma Claire gets out to poop.
Both girls make a huge watery mess.
Addison gets out of the tub and gets dried off.
Addison goes down for a nap in a diaper.
I think about the time that I put Emma Claire down for a nap in a diaper and she pulled it off.
Emma Claire gets washed up and out of the tub.
Emma Claire gets her ears cleaned out.
Emma Claire gets her nails clipped.
Emma Claire gets her hair dried.
Emma Claire gets her clothes on.
Emma Claire looks like a little doll.
Emma Claire calls herself "princess Sail boat" because of her dress.
Olivia screams about getting washed up and makes Addison start crying in her bed.
Olivia washes herself up.
Olivia gets her hair washed and ends up crying about soap that isn't really even in her eye yet.
Olivia gets her ears cleaned out.
Olivia gets her nails clipped.
Olivia gets her hair dried.
Olivia gripes about what clothes she has to wear.
Olivia gets told that she can't wear the same clothes every day.
Olivia gets her clothes on.
Olivia looks like a little doll.
The girls pick out a movie.
I start the movie.
The computer looses power.
The computer comes back and is freezing up over and over.
Emma Claire is moving around like she needs to pee.
Emma Claire gets told to go to the bathroom.
Emma Claire pees on herself on the way to the bathroom because she waited too long.
Emma Claire has to get EVERYTHING taken off.
Emma Claire gets a spanking.
Emma Claire gets re-dressed.
Emma Claire looks like a little doll.
Computer decides to work.
The girls watch a movie on Netflix.
Addison is still making noise. Not sleeping.
I get in the shower.
I get out of the shower.
The girls are sitting quietly watching a Shirley Temple movie on Netflix.
I hear Addison singing in her bed.
I smell something.
I dry my hair then go to find what I smell.
I eat a brownie that was supposed to be for Addison(I'm pregnant).
I smell the smell coming from Addison's room.
I figure she's pooped.
I go in to get her out of bed and the smell about knocks me over.
I realize there is something all over the bed.
Addison is naked. Unless you count the POOP all over her.
Addison goes BACK in the tub.
Addison screams.
I strip Addison's bed AGAIN.
I have to take all the bumper pads off.
I have to clean EACH bar on the bed.
I wash the poop off of Addison.
Addison screams.
The girls come in to see what's going on.
I scream for them to go back and watch their movie before they get poop on them.
Addison gets out of the tub.
Addison gets dressed.
I get dressed.
We go to the library.
The craft is painting picture frames.
Emma Claire mixes the paint.
Olivia gets paint in her hair and on her arms.
Addison screams and wants out of the stroller.
One of the helpers at the library informs me about the Duggar's.
One of the library workers asks if we are ever going to have a boy.
The first library lady starts talking bad about the Duggar's. Not good to do that to me(by the way).
I get mad.
I rush the girls.
The girls finish.
We take the crafts out to the car to dry while we go inside to play.
We go BACK inside.
There are some motherless kids climbing all over the stuff in the library. They are out of control.
Our kids sit and stare at them.
Addison climbs up into a chair and decides that the table really is a drum.
Emma Claire starts to yell at the motherless kids that they need to stop.
Olivia starts to tell Emma Claire we aren't in charge of them.
Olivia has to go to the bathroom.
Olivia wants to do it on her own.
We leave to come home to eat lunch.
We get home.
Addison starts to scream.
I try to get the red paint out of Olivia's freshly cleaned hair.
I realize the paint is not washable.
Emma Claire whines about eating lunch.
I make three hot dogs.
Olivia throws a HUGE fit about eating a hot dog.
I tell her it's a hot dog or nothing.
She eats.
They all eat.
I re-make Addison's bed.
I change out the laundry so that the bumper pads can get dry.
I realize that the bumper pads got all messed up in the washer.
I try to fix the bumper pads.
I get mad and fuss under my breath and put them in the dryer.
I get Addison(while she's screaming) and put her in her bed.
I have the girls pee.
Emma Claire gets pee all over her second dress for the day.
Emma Claire starts screaming because she knows she's about to get in trouble again.
I ignore Emma Claire and make her go to bed without saying a word to her about her dress.
I get all the girls in bed.
I clean up the kitchen.
I try to find something that I feel like eating.
I settle on saltines and apple juice.
I rest in the bed and catch up on blogs.

9 comments:

  1. oh my WORD. you just wore me out.

    and why do people care so much about the duggars?? they pay for ALL of their stuff. they don't use taxpayer money which is more than i can say for alot of people in this country having babies on the government. no, i don't want 18 kids...or anywhere close to that...but more power to them. and their kids are probably better behaved than 80% of all of the complainers' kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm glad we didn't go to the library today! Girl, I think you deserve that brownie!!!!! THat is too much poop and pee in one day for a pregnant person!!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. uggghhhh... i'm exhausted just reading it.
    We've had some poop and pee issues of our own around here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a day. I have your book...want to get together to play so I can give it to you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd complain to the library about the remarks about the Duggars. Their workers have no need to share their opinon about your family size or anyone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have to say I was a little irritated when I found out the Duggars ask for handouts and donations. On another note, interesting day you had. I like how you write. Entertaining but to the point! Hope you have a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Leslie! I read every single line of that, and I am WORN out! And that was just until the afternoon! My word!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow. And people wonder what stay-at-home moms do all day! Excellent post. I couldn't believe it when I got towards the end and realized all that happened BEFORE lunch. Y'all really pack it in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The most exhausting part of this post was when I realized you posted it at 12:30 pm. Super woman! =0)

    ReplyDelete