Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Name Game a la Smittle

So today I was re-looking-up the names we had picked out for the baby and this is what I found.

Amelia Joy means:Striving towards Joy. I love that. It's something that I often struggle with too. Right now being one of those times. Sometimes the monotony of my daily life makes me loose joy. I need some restoration.

Isaiah Scott means: The Lord helps me. (Scott just means "from Scotland," but we are just going for the family name on that one.) I love that too. The Lord helps me is a great way to look at adding another Smittle to the mix at this point. Parenting is HARD work!=)

We go tomorrow afternoon. I'm so so excited!

This afternoon my dearly beloved is taking me on a date. Yay-yah! I've needed a date these past few weeks.

Please pray for my cousin Rachel. I've mentioned her on here before, but tomorrow is go day. She'll have her baby one way or the other tomorrow, because her blood count has dropped down really low and they need to give her blood which they can't do until she delivers.

Olivia had her first ever school pictures made today at the library. So cute!! I love being able to do "normal" school stuff with her. Speaking of school stuff, I love homeschooling. It's a bug challenge, but one I'm willing to take.

Addison has been doing great in her big girl bed. She sleeps well and loves to get up in the bed. She's not good at getting out, which is really a good thing, but she'll climb up in her bed, get her lovey, and go to sleep any time she wants to. Sometimes I have to keep the door shut so she won't try to sleep all day. If I ever can't find her in the house I'll just go look in her bed and there she is sucking that thumb and holding that lovey. Such a sweetie pie!=)

Gotta run. The trio of Little's just got up from their nap. SNACK TIME!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!! Praying for that little boy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted on Rachel!

    CanNOT wait to hear the news from this afternoon!

    YESTERDAY WAS PICTURE DAY?!?!!! NUTS! we missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran across your blog from your link on your Xanga site a few days ago. I saw that you were going to find out what you're having today, so I had bookmarked your site, just so I could come back today and find out what the gender is! I have been anxiously awaiting today, even though I don't know you! Haha. Actually, I remember you commenting on Danielle's Xanga site, but I have never really gotten to "know" you. Anyhow, I came over today to find out and was disappointed that you hadn't updated yet. And then I saw from your FB link that you're having a boy!!!!! Congratulations!!! You must be thrilled! Little Isaiah will be joining the family! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete