Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You can thank me Later...

So, look in your fridge. Leftovers? Yes? Then try this.
  • Grease a muffin pan.
  • Open a can of biscuits or any kind of canned bread. I just use the cheap-oh canned biscuits, though.
  • Preheat oven to whatever your biscuit can says to heat oven to.
  • Place the biscuits in the muffin pan and push them down so that they come up on the sides of the muffin holes.
  • Put leftovers on top of biscuits. I mean, anything will work!
  • Follow baking on biscuit can.
  • ENJOY! 
We've done:
Ham and mashed potatoes
Chicken and mashed potatoes
Chicken, bacon, and cheese
You can do:
Spaghetti, meat sauce, and a little garlic on the biscuit
Chicken and rice or any sort of casserole.

Seriously, you don't want to pass this EASY and YUMMY recipe by. Try it tonight for an EASY different dinner. You can thank me later...

2 comments:

  1. this sounds so good--i can't wait to try it!! i may do it tomorrow morning with bacon, eggs and cheese...:) yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this. Yum.

    ReplyDelete