Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm BAAAACK! Well, Sort of!

I've been MIA for a long time because I just kept thinking I didn't have anything to say. Today, I decided that I do, indeed, have something to share, so starting soon I'll be posting regularly again. Only this time my blog will have one specific purpose-to share my stories about my kids. I hate pointless or multi point blogs, so now, mine won't be one of those. SO, reader beware, my blog will be ALL about my kids. No venting or soap boxes anymore. Just downright bragging on my kids. =)
See ya, I gotta go rest up.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you definitely will have endless material with your kiddos involved...lots of fun stories to go with their irrestible faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I can't believe my girl is 6, by the way. LOVING that you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete