Thursday, October 28, 2010

I wanna be a...

Olivia has always been sure of what she wants to be when she grows up. For as long as she's been able to communicate she's been saying she wants to be an animal rescuer artist. This job has a very specific job description, not limited, but including: Finding a hurt animal(or someone bringing her a hurt animal), fixing it up and making it feel better, drawing a picture of it, lastly, taking it back to where it belongs. Now, I know that she might change her mind. For now, though, I want to try and find things that she's interested in to study and learn about. She recently had career night at AWANA'S and this is what she looked like. Boy, I love this girl!


On the same night she dressed like this for AWANA'S I asked Emma Claire what she wanted to be. After thinking for a few seconds her eyes got REALLY big..."A...Mc...DONALDS GIRL!!" She shouted out! "I wanna be a McDonalds girl and give people all the food that they order! I love that job!" First of all, how in the world do I dress her like a "McDonalds Girl" and secondly, seriously?! Now, I'm not one to snub my nose at work of any kind. I say, do what you love and do it well. Well, my KK girl LOVES food, so...I guess I should be supportive and just PRAY that she changes her mind and sets her goals a LITTLE higher some day.Maybe a sous chef or something!=) Love that sweet loopy girl too! She's made from a different mold, but that's what makes her so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment