Thursday, May 26, 2011

My grown up Christmas, err, Birthday List

Ever hear that song by Amy Grant?
Well, aside from world peace and all I've been thinking about a few little things I'd like to have. I don't NEED anything, but with my 30th birthday being tomorrow I've put together a wish list of sorts. Welcome to my little world.

I'm on the market for a new perfume. I don't like strong scents. I usually stick to clean airy scents that remind me of summer. I've been out for months and months, and think it's time for something new.

This is the color of paint that I'd like to paint my bedroom. Right now it's a strange redish brown color. I'm hoping for a spanish cabana feel. Lots of whites and creams on the bed. Ooolala. Someday...

I'd love a rung for the living room. I had one that I got at a garage sale for $10, but it was too small for our space so I put it on Scotty's work classifieds and sold it for $50.=) I can't decide if I'd like the zebra or the giraffe, but either of these would be so wonderful in my living room. Maybe I'll find one at a garage sale.=)

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have one of these beauties! With all the consigning I do this would help the process go so much smoother. I have a great little consignment corner in our garage that Scotty built for me, so again, this isn't something that I NEED just something I'd really like to have.
A day at the salon would make me feel like a natural woman! I need a new look. I haven't had my brows waxed in years, and my hair hasn't been cut since December. I'm always slow to do anything to my hair while I'm pregnant because I'm worried I'll do something I regret. Now that Amelia is here I'd really like a day at the salon. I did get a coupon for great clips. Maybe I'll get a $4.99 haircut tomorrow.=)
I actually do really need a new pair of tennis shoes. I have trouble with my feet in the pair I have now and I've had these since Scotty and I got married! I don't need this particular pair as they are WAY out of my budget, but something that would make me more likely to run would be fantastic.

I LOVE long dresses. They are so wonderful and airy and great for me with the kids. I love this whole ensemble. I'd really like to make it mine.=)
I don't wear my contacts too often in the spring time because of my allergies, but in the summer I wear them a lot more. I need a new pair of amber colored shades. Any of these would do...


What I'll probably end up getting this year.
Our Suburban needs new tires before we drive to Florida in September, so I'm thinking any birthday money I get will likely be going towards new tires. Hey, at least it's not a new toilet or something.=)

1 comment:

  1. Did you get anything from your grown-up birthday list?

    ReplyDelete