Friday, September 23, 2011

Seven years!?

Olivia Olivia Olivia! I can't believe tomorrow you will turn seven. It doesn't seem like it could be true, but then I looked it up to be sure, and YUP, tomorrow seven birthday's will have come and gone. The next thing I know you'll be sixty-four! Tonight I asked you if you'd still love me when you were 64 and you said, "Of course mom. I'll still be your baby." That's right, big girl! You'll ALWAYS be my baby. I love you like CRAZY, doll.
Your FIRST Birthday

Your SECOND Birthday

Your THIRD Birthday

Your FOURTH Birthday

Your FIFTH Birthday

Your SIXTH Birthday

I love your sweet heart.
I love your sweet smile.
I love that you know just how to make people feel special.

About two weeks ago you told me you felt God calling you to be a missionary in Alaska. I loved seeing your passion come out as you went on and on about how you'd need to learn to deal with cold temperatures and the wildlife there. I can't wait to see what God has for your life.
I can't wait to see how God blesses your year this year big girl.

That one is just because it's one of my all-time favorite pictures of you.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment