Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You Wanna Whine or Smile

It's all about perspective. I could look in to my life right now and either whine or smile.
You see, raising 5 tiny kids is a VERY overwhelming job. At any given moment in my day to day I can have myself a little fit and feel sorry for myself. Because I'm so overwhelmed at times it's easy for the tiny things to put me over the edge.
No one EVER told me how LOUD 5 kids would be. No one EVER told me that the next time I'd have a moment to think would be once they were old and I was grey. It's TOUGH! Some days I feel like whining and crying and not getting out of bed! BUT, I can sit here whining about how hard it is, or I can stop and be OK with things being the way they are.
I can except that I'll never have a "clean" house and that my life right now is going to be LOUD. Then, I can enjoy that God gave me this life. I can thank Him for choosing me to get to love my kids. I can thank God for the quirks that make my day fun and exciting. I can pray that Addison would stop YELLING WHEN SHE TALKS! When I take a step back and look at the life God has given me to live ALL I can do is SMILE.
 THIS is smile worthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment