Saturday, November 19, 2011

All Eyes Are On You, Lord

We got the Christmas stuff out today. I'd planned on doing it next weekend, but I love shopping the weekend after Thanksgiving, so I wanted it to be up BEFORE Thanksgiving. Anyway, the kids favorite part about getting Christmas stuff out is that we have several kids nativity sets that I leave on the fireplace for them to play with. Tonight before they went up for bath and bed I told them they could set up the different sets.
After they were asleep I was working in the living room and came across this:
I call it "All eyes are on you, Lord!"

Oh to be a child. I just love this. They know what's important. It's so simple.

Don't forget why we celebrate.

And, because these two are simply ADORABLE! 
Mia"Little Sister" and her buddy "Sister." Mia's eyes are cracking me up!

1 comment: