Friday, November 11, 2011

Emma Claire is FIVE!

Today my Kooky little KK is FIVE years old! I can't believe it! It seems like last week when she was born.

Emma Claire is such a silly girl! Even as a baby she knew how to make people laugh!

She LOVES food! KK has this strange talent that she can taste and smell and almost always correctly identify ingredients in food.

KK loves to sing. Her current favorite album is Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat. I know, she's got "different" taste in music.

She loves the Bible and all the amazing stories. She uses her toys to be Bible characters. She's always asking really hard to answer questions about God and heaven and the like. I'm anxious to see the plans God has for her future.

I love the way Emma Claire can walk into the room and lighten the mood. Her smile goes all over her face. She gets so passionate and excited about things. She can make just about anyone laugh!

I love you, Emma Claire! I hope you have the "BEST. DAY. EVER!"

2 comments: