Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Now I Eat My ABCs, and Other Randomness

I guess we've resorted to white boards for marital communication. Not really, I just remember random things that need to be done from time to time and I'll leave a note on the board so that I remember to talk to Scotty about it when he gets home. I'm the queen of making lists! This really helps us make the most of our short time together from the time the kids go to bed until I can't keep my eyes open any more. This time he saw the note before I could talk to him about it and answered me. Two can play at this game. I answered back. Ha!


We just finished up a study on Africa. The kids made a mural. I thought it was worth sharing. So sad you can't really make it out too well, but it's really cute! You can tell where BRUBBS sat while they were making it. His end is a little chaotic!



My very talented sister-in-law, Stephanie sent me a link today of a friend of hers. Christopher Routly writes children's books and has his two of his e-books(Kindle edition) on Amazon for free today! "Now I Eat My ABCs" and "The Animalphabet" So cute! If you have a kindle(which I don't) you should download them for your wee babes. They'll be sure to enjoy them.

Mia is FINALLY getting her first tooth. Yay! I took her to the doctor for her well child on Monday. She's in the 97% in length. This girl is so tall. She's only in the 50% for weight though. I guess she's going for the supermodel look. I'll be glad when she gets her teeth, but will miss this sweet teething face.

Seriously, this girl is PURE JOY!

Addison is going through a tough phase right now where she struggles with disobedience. I've had such a hard time knowing just what to do because she's so tender. Look at this face! You can't fake sweetness that pours out on your face like that! Love this girl!

Valentine's Day is coming up. I really don't like this Holiday. It's so lame. I'd rather Manly save his money and take me out another time. I'm hoping he'll skip out on the singing monkeys and over-sized plush too. Seriously, I'd like to boycott the day. Yes, I know it's a special day to celebrate the ones you love, but it seems like a special day to buy things that you don't need.(MANLY: When you read this know that I LOVE presents. Just not on Valentine's Day. And not electronic plush toys.)


No comments:

Post a Comment