Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little Bit of This and That

She's so glad to have a "real" prince. She's showing him how to "pwop-uh-lee" dance.

Look at this beautiful nest with egg. I think it's probably a bad egg, because we have small blue birds in our backyard now with a momma, and there were egg shells all over the ground under this. Olivia actually held one of the little birds yesterday. I hope it's OK. It was one of the highlights of her little life because she loves animals so much, but I talked with her about how we shouldn't handle wild animals afterwards. It was big enough to hop out of her hands and fly onto the fence.

My birthday breakfast. Manly knows me well. Ha! I will forever love Cap'n Crunch, Spaghettios, Little Debbie Brownies, and Doritos. I don't care if they're bad for me. They're SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment