Friday, June 1, 2012

Take ME Out

While I wish this post was about a hot date Manly and I had, sadly, it is not. It IS however a post about baseball. Ha! Every year Manly's company sponsors a family night with our local minor league baseball team. It's always REALLY hot and basically miserable for this non-game-lovin mother of 5. BUT, it's always worth it for the kids. Here are a few pics. None of the actual game, as I really didn't care if it was the blue team or the white team I was supposed to be rooting for! Ha!
Take me out to the BALLL-GAME!




Take me OUT with the CROWD! 

Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks(or hotdogs in our case)!





I don't care if we ever get back!



Let me ROOT ROOT ROOT for the HOME TEAM!

If they don't win it's a SHAME!

For it's ONE!

TWO!

THREE STRIKES You're OUT!

At the OLD BALL-GAME!

Take me out with the crowd!










No comments:

Post a Comment