Monday, November 19, 2012

Home Brewed Smittle: Week 25. 15 to go.

I found this little ticker with lots of fun facts on it.

The Due Date is: Sunday, March 3 2013
You are presently: 5 mo 3 wks 2 days Pregnant (25 weeks or 176 days)
To Due Date: 103 days 10 hrs 53 mins 31 secs
To beginning of 2nd Trimester: 0 days 0 hrs 0 mins 0 secs
To Viability (24 weeks): 0 days 0 hrs 0 mins 0 secs
Beginning of 3rd Trimester: 9 days 10 hrs 53 mins 31 secs
To Term Pregnancy (37 weeks): 82 days 10 hrs 53 mins 31 secs

Only 9 days until the third trimester! I'm feeling this big boy this week for sure.
AND, we're passed the point of "viability." That just means that if this baby were born now he would most likely live. That's a good feeling, being to that point.
I've gained a lot more weight this time than I usually do, but at this point I've decided this is the last time I'll do this, so I'm not too worried about weight gain. If I have 15 or 25 pounds to lose afterwards it's going to be hard either way!!
Babycenter says that Eli is about 13.5 inches long, and weighs about a pound and a half. He's starting to chub up and look more like a newborn and less like a spider monkey.  It also says that he's growing more hair every day. My granny always says that heartburn means that the baby's hair is growing. If that's true, I'm expecting this baby to look like Samson when he's born! Ha!
SO, Babycenter says he's about the size of a rutabaga. I've never had one and the only time I've even heard anyone talking about one is on Winnie the Pooh! Ha! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment