Sunday, November 25, 2012

Home Brewed Smittle: Week 26. 14 To go.

It's been a long Holiday week with lots of mild lower back pain. It's that time in pregnancy where that lower back feels like it's on fire! Stretching things and hormones are the cause, but busy schedule and Christmas shopping haven't helped.
I'm still feeling good and doing great. I had my glucose test this past week and a GIANT amount of blood drawn. It was a 2-hour test, and it seems to have thrown my blood sugar issues out of whack. I've just started snacking more on high protein foods, and that seems to help.
I can't believe it's getting so close! In less than FOUR months I'll be holding my sweet boy! We were talking about what he would look like with the kids because of course they are curious and I started thinking about how I hoped he had dark hair! None of my kids have dark hair like me and I just want ONE of them to have dark hair! Ha!! Either way I'm sure he'll be beautiful just like the other Little Smittles!
Babycenter says the baby is the size of an English hothouse cucumber. What the heck is one of those? I mean, seriously Babycenter? Can you not think of something else that measures about 14 inches and 1 2/3 pounds? Ha! Here is a picture of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment