Monday, December 3, 2012

Home Brewed Smittle: Week 27.13 to go.

I am so frustrated with blogger right now, so I haven't really posted a lot lately. They are saying that I have hit my limit for pictures and if I want to add any that aren't just linked in I'll have to pay a monthly fee(which isn't happening). SO, until I figure out what I want to do I've been a little MIA.

BUT, I don't want to not post each week SO, here goes week 27.

This has been a rough week. I got a nasty UTI, but now I'm feeling better. I had some troubles with my nurse midwife to be honest, and this was the first time since I made my decision to have homebirths that I was completely frustrated and didn't know what to do. BUT, it all worked out and I feel like from here on out things will be fine. My midwife was SUCH a support through it all and made sure I was feeling better and had everything I needed. I'm so blessed to have her for not only ME, but my baby!
I've also had some other aches and pains this week. Mostly my tail bone! I know a trip to the chiro is needed, but our schedule and checkbook haven't let that happen yet.
I'm getting really excited about having a baby boy in the house again! I've been coveting other babies for the last few weeks! Ha! I just have to keep telling myself it's getting closer and closer.
Babycenter says that he is about the size of a head of cauliflower, weighing in at 2 pounds. He's also about 14.5 inches long. I'm still feeling like he's going to be a big baby, but what to I know! My last boy was the smallest of all my babies!

1 comment:

  1. I've had the worst problem with tailbone pain! I went to Dr. Cooper, which is the chiro Kim recommended and he is WONDERFUL! He's been keeping me a happy woman during my pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete