Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Leslie's Little Smittles:A Slice of Our World

I've decided to do a new series of posts called "A Slice of Our World." I've struggled to find time to come up with ideas, write, and post to the blog since Eli, but with a little direction I think it will be a lot easier. SO, I've decided to open it up to my readers. There are so many of you who ask me questions about how we do things, so this is your chance to get your questions in. You can ask ANYTHING. Now, I do have the right not to answer, but it's likely I will. You can also ask for pictures of things you'd like to see(Like my backyard. Not my backside! HAHA!). I once did a series where a friend asked to see a picture of my junk drawer. Another asked to see a pic of me first thing in the morning. SO, you get the picture. Now it's up to you! Either leave a comment here or post a comment to my Facebook to get your voice heard!

2 comments:

  1. I want to know how you plan meals and if you use a rotating schedule of the same meals, etc. As many details as possible! I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see how you keep the littles occupied while you are doing school with the bigs.

    ReplyDelete