Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Really Need a Facelift

Well, not really ME. Well, I could probably use a facelift after having 6 kids in 8 years, but I'm talking about my blog! I'm going ot be updating the blog starting today. I need to refresh things with more current pictures of the kids, and try to update all the information as much as possible.
I've been busy with the kids finishing school. We started summer break yesterday! Yay! I plan to break for a few weeks, then really start working with Addison and Isaiah on phonics and numbers. They are both ready to learn, but I haven't had the time since Eli has been born.
We've also had a few deaths in my family in the last few weeks, so we've been doing some running around with that.
It was also my Mia's second birthday, so I'll be posting on that as soon as I can get the blog updated.

I was able to get several of you to respond to my last post on the new series, but if anyone else has anything they'd like to hear about please post your thoughts as comments here or on facebook.

OK, I'm off to work on a fresh look for Leslie's Little Smittles!

No comments:

Post a Comment