Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A New First

I have a new first this summer. This is the first time in several years that I can't wear a maternity swim suit! BOO! Ha!
So, I'm trying to find a really cute one that is both modest and affordable.
Enter Lime Ricki.
Here are the suits I'm trying to chose from. Leave a comment with your vote. If you don't like any of them just keep it to yourself. ;)

Option A(Coral Dot One-Piece)
I like that this suit contains the "color of the year." I'm not entirely sure about the drawstring at front bust. The upside of it being a one piece is that it's a bit cheaper. $55.50 for this little lady.
 
Option B(Shirred Halter Sail Check Tankini Top with Royal Classic Bottom)
The thought of a two piece makes me a little hivey, but these are all very modest and look like they will hide my tummy. I like the color of this one, and the halter style is a good fit for my body type. I also like the tie in the back being a different color. Total cost for this one is $68.00
 
Option C(Double-Strap Coral Zulu Tankini Top with Tangerine Classic Bottom)
I like the fun factor of this suit. The back looks a little complicated, but I'm sure I could figure it out. This one also has great colors and adjustable straps. Total Cost $61.00.
 
Option D(Confetti Underwire Halter Tankini Top with chartreuse classic bottom)
I like this one for several reasons, but mostly because it's on sale. I also like the colors, the gathering on the top, and the tie back. Do you think that this top comes up higher than the others? It looks like you can see more of the bottoms in these pictures. The other downside is that there are no returns or exchanges on this particular suit because it's on sale...Total Cost $31.90!! Yeah, it's pretty cheap!
 
 
Now, it's your turn to help me choose! Either comment here or on facebook to tell me which one you like best! Thanks!! P.S. Sorry I don't have a regular blog post today. I have SEVERAL that are half finished that I need to just sit down and finish. Maybe I'll do that while I'm lounging in the backyard pool in my new suit! HA!
 

5 comments:

  1. Option B is super adorable!!! I would wear it if it had a skirt attached, ha! Beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Leslie,
    Just for extra info I just bought a really cute one piece that I love at old navy and it was $25 they had some great options this year. Finding a cute one piece is hard to find so you might try there. I think they even had one that looks super similar to the polka dot one at the top. I love polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also vote B! But, I also agree that you should check out Old Navy. I bought a one piece a few weeks ago when they were having a sale for $12!
    Beth Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first is my favorite but in light of having six kids to chase around I might opt for #2 since a two piece is way faster when going to the potty.

    ReplyDelete