Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Our Story: The Way Back

When I was little my grandma had a station wagon. When my cousins would come to visit we'd all go over to her house and she'd take us out on the town in that thing. We called the back trunkish space(where we'd beg her to let us sit)the way back. I've always wanted a station wagon since then. I remember my cousin Amber and I sitting back there looking at shopping finds singing along with the beach boys. That story has nothing to do with ANYTHING other than that sometimes it's fun to look back and remember good times. That's what we're doing today. I give you our little journey WAY BACK when...
Me with my first babies. Left is Merritt, right is Allison.

Another one of my first babies.

Manly with the girls(Left Allison, right Merritt). I knew then he was going to make an amazing dad.

My BFF Ashley, and my Man on my 21st birthday. Yet another hairstyle for the books.

Manly directed the dinner theater at school.
 
He casted me as the crazy lady. Wait a minute...
 
Here we are at Village Inn after the show. Remember that place??? Gag!
 
Spending time with my man. 

Moving in to the nasty dorm. Look at Manly's hair. Yikes.

This was at our Fall formal at school. We actually won the "cutest couple" award. I can see why! HAHA! 
 
Professional Formal Pic of the night.

At the formal each girls name is called and they walk down this giant staircase down to their date below. I was nervous about walking in my heels, so manly held my shoes and put them on me at the bottom of the stairs. He used to be a hopeless romantic. WAY BACK when...

We both had parts in the Christmas Madrigal. This time he played a crazy person.

I love this picture. And that shirt Manly is wearing.

The Thanksgiving before we got engaged.

The Christmas before we got engaged.

More nice hair pics. Ha! My mom HATED my blonde hair.

nice.

The year we got engaged we were part of a team that helped move freshmen into the dorm.
 
I mean, he's hot. Ha!
 

Our music theatre group did scenes from the Music Man. Ha!

Our choir. We are the two middle people on the top.

Manly running sound for the band.

I have NO idea...

Again, I have NO idea...

At Spring Fling 2002.

The time Manly got snowed in at my parents house.

 

The night I met Manly's family. As his...girlfriend. Ha! More blonde hair.
 
One of my most favorite pictures of us. I love that sweet happy smile on Manly's face. I do not, however, love the sideburns on his face. Ha!
 
Our anniversary is only two days away! Be on the look out tomorrow for the FINAL chapter of my series!! WOWZAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment