Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dirty South Boys

No one ever told me what having sons would do to my heart. I'm head over heals for these rowdy smiley heart melters, I tell you. Now I love my girls to pieces, but there is something special about a momma and her boys.
As if Brubbs wasn't already cute enough they had to go and put glasses on his sweet little face. I could sop him up with a biscuit. And don't even get me started on that little toothy grin my little red caboose throws my way. I just have a soft spot for these little men in training.
Tonight, while searching the house over for Mia's water bottle I had Brubbs check his suitcase because they had been stuffing things in there while they played. After several minutes of getting it opened I hear Brubbs say, "Nope. No water bottle in here. Just my sons and my guns, mom."
Oh the sweet sweet joys of being the mom of boys. May I never stop soaking every moment of their lives up. Now, where in the world is that water bottle anyway...

OH, and some of the reasons my heart is in a puddle. Look at these PERFECT pictures of our boys!
These were taken by my friend, Lindsey at Lindsey Faith Photography.
You can get her to take your pictures by contacting her here.
You can see more pics of our family by clicking here.
I am in LOVE with every. single. picture. she. took.



No comments:

Post a Comment