Monday, May 5, 2014

International Midwifery Day

Today is International Midwifery Day! You all know that two of our littles were born at home using a midwife team. These ladies are like a part of the family now, so I wanted to dedicate a special post to them. I'm so thankful for the support they give to families. If you are interested in having a midwife I HIGHLY suggest you get their information from me. Choosing to use a midwife was a big step of faith for me, but it was one of the best decisions we ever made! There care was spectacular, and they put our entire family at ease. Thanks to my "dream team!" Love you SO much!!
Holly, Kim, and Mary on Eli's birthday.

Here they are doing their thing and walking me through delivery.

Inspecting Eli. Can you tell they love their job?

Love this picture of Kim, and I love how she cherishes every moment of doing what she does!

This lady is a rock star! One of the most amazing people I know.
If you ever get to be under her care you'll agree!

Mary has so much experience and wisdom in child birthing.

Thank you, ladies for being AMAZING at what you do.
Here's to many more babies born into the world under your care!
Love you!
 
 
(Thanks to Paula Bean Photography for these wonderful pictures from Eli's birth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment