Thursday, June 5, 2014

BWAHAHAhahahaha!

Have you ever just needed a laugh? No, I mean a rolling around, tears running down your face, can't breathe laugh? Sometimes it'll hit me all the sudden. Usually when I'm a little past exhausted. Tonight it was around 10:15. I sat down to browse Facebook and clicked a link(beware there are some parts with yucky language.) I just about wet my pajama pants!
After that there was no turning back! It felt so good just to laugh and laugh and laugh. I read some autocorrect mistakes which are always funny. Then I just joked with Manly(who, it should be known, is hysterical). Afterwards I though. Whoa! It's been a long time since my cheeks hurt like this! That was a GOOD laugh!
Don't take things too seriously ALL the time. Be sure to take the time to gut laugh every once in while. Since it's throw back Thursday I've provided some pictures to aid in your assignment!
Manly's aviator sunglasses broke while were at Sam's yesterday. He jokingly picked them up and put them back on. That's when we realized aviators are really just old man glasses with tinted lenses. HA! I told him he looked like his Grandpa, but in truth, he still looks cute!
 
I wanted to try them on too, but when I did I was just reminded of what I looked like in 7th grade. Don't believe me???
 
Me in 7th(ish) grade. My two childhood  bff's Crystal and Emily. We liked doing pics at JC Penny...
Nice. There's a reason I didn't go on many dates. Ha!!!
 
Seriously? This is...sad. Look! We had three way bff necklaces!!
 
See??? Hey, look! I got contacts! Praise the Lord!!!
 
The last time I needed a laugh! Ha!!

I've got my EYE on you! Hahaha!
 
Lulu getting her crazy face on. Cracks me up every time.

Last, but not least, Eli at about 6 weeks looking hysterical. Love this pic of my sweet babycakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment