Tuesday, June 9, 2009

pregnancy week by week

244 days. Wowza!

We sold the van yesterday! We are so excited for our friends who bought it. I loved the Kia and will miss is, but we are glad to bless our friends with it. It is, of course a blessing for us too, as we are one step closer to financial freedom. Yesterday, as I was praying for everything to go smoothly, I kept thinking about the phrase, "He gives and takes away. My heart will CHOOSE to say, Lord blessed be Your name!" It's been so tough for us this past week. Not knowing the plans of the Lord are, at times, TERRIFYING, but looking back now I don't know why I CHOOSE to doubt the plans of my loving God. Yesterday was that day we've been looking for. That day that changes the rest of our life. I hope that in the future I can CHOOSE to say, "Blessed be Your Name!" even if things aren't panning out. God's plans are ALWAYS to prosper NOT TO HARM. To give us a HOPE and a FUTURE.

Yesterday was the first day of the rest of our life. Thank you, Jesus.

3 comments:

  1. SO glad ya'll sold the van! I was wandering if God wanted ya'll to have 2 so you can fill em up!!! :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Kristin from xanga! Congrats on the new pregnancy, I hope everything goes smoothly for you. All right on selling the van, I really feel for you guys right now as we are in the middle of trying to sell my husbands car. We have been for months. One of these days though.... I hope things are wonderful, I assume they are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on expecting another little one!! How exciting is that!!
    I'm so glad you found my blog, so I could now read yours;)

    That's awesome about selling the van and being on your way to financial freedom! We have those same goals and are always SO thankful that God blesses us daily with contentment and not even just contentment but an overwhelming feeling of being blessed!
    I got to help out in the nursery this Sunday and little Addison is a sweetie-pie!

    ReplyDelete