Monday, June 8, 2009

Is It Too Early For a Valentine?

So, today I found out that we are expecting another "Little Smittle." We are soo excited!





Lots of people are blown away. Many think it's probably an "accident" whatever that means. It's not an accident and we weren't "trying" for a boy. We are just living our life and we like our kids. Our children have been such a sweet blessing in our life and if you've been reading our blog for a while you know that we don't use birth control, so naturally, as our children get older another one comes along.=) The girls are really excited. Well, I should say Olivia is really excited. She's the only one that REALLY gets it right now. We'll be talking this all through with Emma Claire and Addison on their own levels as the time passes, but for now they are pretty much oblivious!=)





Olivia went for her first day of Vacation Bible School today. As in, her first day of VBS EVER! I was a little emotional, but of course, she did great! She loved getting out and being with some friends and meeting some new people. She learned that God is unmatchable. I was thinking about that after she told me and was a little overcome with emotion as I thought through that fact. PRAISE GOD that He is unmatchable. So many others think they've found "the way." Praise God that NOTHING and NO ONE compares to Him! I'm so thankful to serve an unmatchable God.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for ya'll! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i KNEW you were preggo!!! i can't remember what you wrote that made me think that tho...maybe just had a hunch...anyway, CONGRATS!!!! hope you feel just wonderful with this pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY WOULD ANYONE BE BLOWN AWAY? I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN NEGATIVE REMARKS! SHOOT I WISH I HAD YOUR OVARIES!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANOTHER. WE TRIED FOR 7 MONTHS GOT PREGNANT AND LOST THAT BABY. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FAMILY LIKE YOURS...OR EVEN HALF OF THE DUGGERS!!! CONGRATS!!! I STILL HAVE TO TAKE PICS OF THOSE CLOTHES FOR YOU. I WILL GET AROUND TO IT I PROMISE!

    MARY

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! hoorah for new life.

    ReplyDelete