Thursday, June 4, 2009

My little Blessing

Olivia(in a sad little voice)-"Mom. Dad told me that the lady didn't buy the van."

Me(with tears in my eyes)-"No, Liv. She just didn't have all the money that we needed."

Olivia(with a sweet smile)-"Mom don't be sad about the van. God always answers our prayers. Sometimes He says no, but He always answers our prayers. We will sell our van, mom."

Please be in prayer for a sweet family that we've had the pleasure of knowing. They are dealing with some really tough stuff and I have no idea how to even reach out to them. God knows though, so I'm just trusting if there is something my family can do we'll be prompted to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Cute story. Hey didn't know how to get in touch with you so I'm leaving a comment that you can delete later. I've made my blog Lawson Life private, but would like to invite you to continue to share in our stories of our life. But in order to do that I need your email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless her sweet heart. Listen to the child and know that God is speaking through her heart to yours.:) I will be praying for you guys. He does have a plan and its a good one. Don't despair dear one and don't let the enemy rob you of joy or peace. *hug*

    ReplyDelete