Thursday, June 4, 2009

Joy Comes in the Morning

So, yesterday was a bad day for ME, but the girls got a mini pool and I loved so much seeing all three of them play together. Addison would just squeal and splash. It's so much fun having three girls. God has blessed me abundantly with them. Last night, as we stood in a circle holding hands for family prayer time I was overwhelmed with love for my beauts. They are each special in their own way. They each have special talents, personalities, weaknesses, strengths. They each show love differently. BUT, what a blessing for me to be the mother of THREE GIRLS!
Today, I have a totally different outlook. Today, I'm OK with what happened yesterday. I'm still praying that the van sells quickly and I'm still praying that we will be financially free, but now I know that God will grant those things in His timing and NOTHING I do will make things happen any faster.
So, last weekend I ordered two sets of bunks that should be in today. I'm so excited to get the room sat up. We are looking forward to being ready for more children. I was telling Scotty the other day it's a huge step of faith for us to have FIVE beds ready for babies (including the baby bed.). Anyway, it's another reason to love today.
I always also love Thursdays because it's practice night for Praise Team. Seriously in love with being able to lead others in worship these days. I feel so good being able to be in that role again after a few years of being out of it. Singing in the choir at Bentonville was great, but there's something about being up close and hearing the voices of other worshipers. Anyway, another reason to be excited about today.=)
You all need some pictures, but I'm just not the greatest at uploading pictures onto blogger yet. If you're not facebook friends with me look me up. I've been posting all the latest and greatest there.
I think I hear the pitter patter of Smittle Feet. That means the girls are up and my personal time is at an end until NAP TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment