Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting ready to start something new

For the past several years I've tried to do some things on the side to make us a little spending money. I consign, sell stuff we aren't using, sell other people's stuff that they don't want, paint, make invitations, take pictures, and the most recent and favorite-organize!
I'm trying to figure out how to really get going on this whole organizing thing. I've always kept an organized house, and recently, people have started asking for help. I LOVE to do THEIR organizing too. SO, I'm thinking this could be a great way to help pay off our debts faster and give me something fun to do other than rearrange my sock drawer for the 100th time.=) The problem is that I'm not sure what my time is worth and I'm not sure how to get started and how to get the word out. For now, I'm telling you.=)
I'm also trying to think of a catchy name for myself. I keep thinking something along the lines of being a girls best friend since I'm going to be doing the dirty work around her house. Something like that. I don't know! Anyway, just getting my thoughts out.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is great girl and you should totally do it! Don't have any good suggestions except hit up close friends and family and ask for referrals and make some business cards to pass out.

    Re: your due date. That's my birthday. :) Just saying...

    Ummm, what else was I going to say? Oh yeah ya'll are super cute in your Chick-fil-a get up. Cracks me up. :)

    Okay I think that about does it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think Vista printing online has free cards available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch "Mission Organization" and thought being a professional organizer looked like a fun job!

    ReplyDelete