Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh How I love thee, Chick-fil-A










I don't know anything about that guy, so don't hold it against me if you go to his website and he's not good. I just saw this on another site and thought it went well with today's post.

TODAY was Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day!!

FREE FOOD IF YOU DRESS LIKE A COW!!!

So of course I went all out and had my crew dressed fit to kill. Ha! Saying that makes me laugh since we were dressed as cows...anyway!

So here we are.

This is the girls front and back. Taheet!=)

Addison decided to crawl into the picture without her clothes at the last minute! WHOOPS!

My dear sweet husband being a good sport with our lovely heifers.

Me. I was the "black cow" of the family. Ha!


Addison looking SOOO cute! She actually seemed to like her outfit.

We had such a great night. I'm so so thankful to Chick-fil-A for doing something like this so that my family could enjoy a special treat tonight. We LOVE Chick-fil-A!!!

5 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO adorable!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! We thought about it... maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! We watched this video last night! Cory and I saw him a couple years ago live and we both thought he reminded us so much of Scotty (not so much in this video, but watch some of his others). You guys look too cute; what a creative mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! No worries, Tim Hawkins is a GOOD guy! He actually was the comedian at SOAR this year (so if he is good enough for 3,000 Christian teenagers, I think you are in the clear!) He is a completely clean comedian, so no worries!!!

    Love the cow pics! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bailey Berry McGeeJuly 27, 2009 at 6:19 PM

    we happened to go to chick-fil-a the day before the cow event. my kids thought it would be fun to dress up, but now i can't think what happened that stopped us. i LOVE your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete