Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FOR-EV-ERRRRR

So, I know. I am not doing so good updating the blog world with what's going on with our life.Could have something to do with being pregnant with our fourth child and having a 1, 2, and 4 year old to chase after all day.

We are doing well. I just went today for my first OB appointment and everything looked great. I'm officially due on February 12th, 2010! We got to see the baby on an ultra sound, and I must say, a shear beaut! It's always so wild to see the tiny heart beating for the first time! So amazing!

We had Addison's party on the fourth! I can't believe she's a year old!! She loved her cake and loved all the attention and has been playing with all her new toys and sporting all her new duds.
The child seriously racked up!

Emma Claire and Liv seem a little bored this summer, but I think it's mostly because I'm always so tired! We recently were given a nice above ground pool, so I'm hoping to get that thing sat up soon so that they can get busy swimming. I'd love it too! It's been HOT!

Other than being tired and a little sick at my stomach I'm feeling great. I know I'd be tired anyway with these wild girls, but add another baby in my belly and I'm REALLY tired! I'm praying for an older woman to step in and help me. Seriously, wouldn't that be NICE...Ahhhhh...

Ok back to reality. We recently switched back to Netflix after using redbox for several months, and we are so so glad. We were spending the same amount of money on redbox and once we joined netflix we realized most of the movies we'd been renting or wanting to rent were available on Netflix's watch instantly section. We are loving that! Especially since we no longer have a TV.

I'm currently looking into home school curriculum's for Olivia in the fall. We are for sure going to go ahead with home school this next year since because of her birthday she wouldn't be able to go to public school. After this year, I think we'll have a better feel of if this is the right thing for our family. If you home school, what kindergarten stuff did/do you use?

I'm also on the lookout and ready for your comments on cloth diapering. Most of you know that I am a thrifty momma and I'm sure these are a good investment, but I just want to make sure I(stressed) am ready for the switch. Looking at several brands and several testimonials. Let me know if you use(and I haven't already talked to you) or you have and you don't anymore. I want to know pros and cons. Let me hear from you!

OK, that's it for now! I'd post pictures, but I think just about everyone comes here from facebook and I've posted all my latest and greatest pictures there. Taa taa for now.

1 comment:

  1. I used Math-U-See and The Phonics Road to Reading with Kera for Kindergarten. Kera is reading at a 2nd+ reading level after completing the year.

    You can get a preview DVD free by accessing the websites.

    This year, I'm adding some items from Beautiful Feet and Queen Homeschool. These utilize the Charlotte Mason method.

    Here are the links if you want to check them out:
    http://www.mathusee.com/
    http://thephonicsroad.com
    http://www.queenhomeschool.com
    http://www.bfbooks.com

    Of course, ABeka is also a very good curriculum, and there are lots of options with it.

    ReplyDelete