Thursday, July 23, 2009

Smittle Family Meal List

So, I thought since my blog has been so serious this week I'd lighten things up a bit and post my menu list. There are several meals that we've recently added that aren't on here yet, but you'll get the gist of it. If there are any items you'd like to get the recipe for just leave a comment and I'll get it to you.
When I'm making out our monthly menu I simply print this puppy out and highlight the ones that we'll have. Because all the side are already on there I know what all I'll need to buy. I have a monthly grocery list I've made too, but I won't bore you with that one. It does make shopping easier to have that though, because there are several things that I know I'll need to buy each month. ANYWAY, here it is!=) You'll notice we have mostly chicken meals and that's because we eat mostly chicken. I don't eat beef while I'm pregnant because it makes me sick, so that leave us eating mostly chicken, fish, and pork MOST of the time.=)

Chicken Meals
Crispy Herb Baked Chicken, veggie, bread
Easy Parmesan Gralic Chicken, pasta, veggie, bread
Herbed Chicken and potatoes, veggie, bread
Raspberry Chicken, rice, veggie, bread
Chicken Alfredo, veggie, bread
Tender Chicken nuggets, carrots w/ ranch
Onion Chicken, veggie, bread
Italian Chicken, rice, veggie, bread
Skillet Chicken and Parmesan
Chicken Roll-ups, rice, veggies, bread
Chicken Parmesan, spaghetti, veggie, bread
Teriyaki Chicken, rice, veggie, bread
BBQ Chicken, French fries, veggie
Chicken with Chicken rice, veggie, bread
Chicken with Broccoli rice, veggie, bread
Baked Chicken, veggie, bread
Chicken con Queso, tortilla chips, salsa
Loaded Chicken, veggie, bread
Chicken Wraps, veggie
Foil Packet Chicken
Ranch Chicken and Potatoes
Cheesy Chicken Taco Casserole, salsa, cheese dip
Poppy Seed Chicken, rice, veggie
Lemon Chicken with Green Beans and Potatoes
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Pork Meals
BBQ Pork loin, French fries, veggie
Italian crusted pork loin, pasta, veggie, bread
lemon pepper pork chops, rice, veggie, bread
Italian crusted pork chops, veggie, bread
Pork chop and potato casserole, veggie, bread
Smothered pork loin, rice, veggie, bread

Beef and Steak Meals
Tatertot casserole, veggie
Spaghetti, meat, veggie, bread
Lasagna rolls, veggie, bread
Hamburgers, fries
Chili, crackers, cheese, and Fritos
Cheeseburger pie
Roast, potatoes, carrots, veggie, bread
steak stir fry, rice, bread
steak, potatoes, veggie, bread
Sis kabobs
Meal-in-one

Other Meals(These meals are fast and EASY)
Mac-N-Cheese
Fish sticks
Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Mozzarella Sandwiches and pizza sauce
Hot Ham, Turkey, and Cheese Wrap-up
Pizza Sandwiches and sauce
Tilapia, Rice and veggies W/ Bread
Salmon, rice, and veggies w/ bread
Breakfast
Pizza Kit
Cheese Quesadillas, salsa

2 comments:

  1. okay, so could you send me the chicken parm recipe and the chicken con queso? doing so over FB is fine if that's easier for you. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make your salmon and tilapia? I'd like to start eating fish more often and need some ideas!

    ReplyDelete