Friday, August 21, 2009

Blue Skies Shining On Me

So, today has been a much better day. School went well. Lunch went well, and now my children are all sleeping while I catch up on television via Internet. Do you have a show that you love to watch?

Rachel is doing better. They let her go home from the hospital last night. She's on total bed rest, but seems to be doing OK. She's almost 37 weeks, so she's far enough along that the baby will probably be OK, but they really want to wait until she's at least 38 weeks.

Did I mention we had to take down our pool? I don't remember. Well, we did. It got a leak, the pump blew up and it got terrible algae. We try several times to fix issues, but we finally decided that it wasn't worth it and took it down. I think from now on we are going to stick to tiny pools and sprinklers.

I've got to start exercising again. Being pregnant isn't a reason not to be staying in shape. I'm just so tired!

Please pray for a sweet baby "Hannah." She's lived with the only father she's ever known for the last 6 years, and there was a ruling yesterday that requires her be placed back with her bio mom after not seeing her in almost a year. There are more details that I don't feel comfortable sharing, but please just lift her up and pray for safety and peace for her and her parents.

Addison got to feed herself pudding a few nights ago for the first time. She liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Did you have to mop the floor after the pudding?!

    Cute picture! I think we passed ya'll last night around 6ish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your random posts. They make me smile. :) Just caught up with you and I wanted to tell you that I did the whole "will" thing about a year ago and I just looked up some legal sounding language and put in there what we wanted and Dwayne and I both signed it and had it notarized. My parents have a copy and we have a copy. Mostly it just has to do with where we would want the kids to go and some specifics there and also our desires if we were completely incapacitated and couldn't make decisions for ourselves. I can send you a copy if you would like. I hate talking about it but I feel like we would be unwise if we didn't.

    I think you're having a boy this time. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete