Monday, August 24, 2009

If It Only Folded Itself And Other Short-Cuts!

Today I was thinking about how nice it would be if laundry folded itself. Seriously. I actually enjoy WASHING the stuff. It's something about the sorting process, I guess, but the actual art of getting them washed isn't bad for me. Once they're washed though they usually sit in a pile on my bed all day until the girls are in bed and I can't lay down until I either fold them or throw them in the floor. Throwing them in the floor isn't an option either though, because I'm a little obsessive about only moving things one time and throwing them into the floor after they've been piled on my bed would make me nuts. Anyway, this all got me thinking about other things that I wished for a short-cut out of. Below you'll find my list.=)
  1. Plastics in the dishwasher being DRY on their own.

  2. Food being ready-made.

  3. Dust that evaporates. HA! This one is making me laugh. I HATE dust! And dusting.=)

  4. Showers that stay clean.

  5. Toilets that stay clean.

  6. Mail that puts it's self in the mail box in the morning.

  7. Diapers that change themselves.

  8. Beds that strip themselves. I didn't wish for this until we had potty trainers that wet the bed.=)

  9. Pictures that hang themselves.

  10. Weight loss without tears. And pain.

What would you wish for?



4 comments:

  1. Flower beds that weeded themselves! Yardwork is my worst household chore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WORLD PEACE. Ha ha a little Miss Congeniality for ya!

    I never thought about plastics not drying on their own, but that is so true. A clothes folder and putter awayer person would be well worth the money. And a lawn guy. We have a lawn guy, Shane, but I'd love for it to just be done so we could spend that time together.

    And whoa-ho-oh do I LOVE your bedding. That is slammin' cute and what an AMAZING STORY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Honey, I'm so with you! But most of all on number 10!! The scale is not my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH the flower beds!

    How about bottles that washed themselves. It's a never ending battle!

    ReplyDelete