Monday, August 31, 2009

A Poll, Cause they're FUN!

I just added a poll to my site on the upper right hand corner. It'll give you time to weigh in your opinion on the sex of Lil' Smittle #4!! We go on the 10th to find out the gender. We are so so excited. I need to put some pictures of my current tummy. It's getting bigger by the day!
School is still going great. We are moving right along and Olivia is starting to get really excited. Her favorite thing so far is when we learned about cents! She thought it was cool that she could count EVEN MONEY!=) Sweet little thing.
Speaking of that lil' monkey. She's decided she's in love. They have plans to be wed. They are pretty cute, but it's made me decide that boys may very well be easier than girls. I have no hands-on experience with boys, but this little girl is going to give us trouble! HA!
Addison is sleeping in the "big girl" room! We moved her in there this weekend and the girls are all doing great with it. Now it'll take some getting used to with the girls not being able to play while she's sleeping and that sort of thing, but overall it's been a nice transition. It was a little sad when I started taking her nursery apart and started getting things things out for the new baby. She's such a bucket of love I just can't stand the thought of her not being my baby!! *Tear*
Emma Claire has decided that she doesn't want me to talk to her. I'm not really sure why, but she is determined that she's not going to carry on a conversation with me(IF SHE REMEMBERS OR DOESN'T NEED SOMETHING!). Gotta love that stubborn silent but deadly will of the second born...
Scotty and I are gearing up for a BUSY month. At this rate February will be here before we know it. Speaking of February. Don't forget to vote and comment on which you think it'll be!

Out.

1 comment:

  1. Tonight we were talking about how much we love your family. Ya'll are good folk. We are enjoying getting to know you and do life with you. I am pummmmmpppppeeeeedddd about school.

    ReplyDelete