Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Random Wednesday

Because there are several of you that don't REALLY know me. A random fact post.
  • I graduated high school at a young age because I was home schooled, but took a long time getting my degrees in college. At least I have two. And a half...
  • I don't like wet things. Even water. Warm water doesn't bother me. It's just the cold stuff that gives me the heebeegeebee's. If someone with wet hands brushes up against me or I step in a wet spot it makes me want to hurl.
  • I play the harmonica.
  • I love to swim, but never get the chance to just swim laps. I was on the city swim team in junior high.
  • I've always wanted a big family.
  • I used to want to be named Vanessa.
  • I am not naturally nice. By nature, I am pretty mean. It's actually pretty hard for me to be nice.
  • I'm a perfectionist. Maybe that's what's made me mean. Ehh...
  • I never ate sandwiches, salad, or ice cream until I was in college.
  • I gained a lot of weight in college. HA!
  • I have a clean house almost all of the time. I'm not always cleaning, just always maintaining.
  • I don't like to talk about weight. When I was pregnant with Emma Claire and at my largest weight I wouldn't even tell the nurses how much I weighed when they asked for medical reasons. It's just a hang up.
  • I didn't have boobs until close to high school.
  • I don't like to wear jeans unless I'm pregnant.
  • I like to eat little debbie brownies with Doritos and milk. I like this even when I'm not pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to know all this about you. I have the same weight issues, btw. Even gained in college and got boobs at the same time! Ha! I don't have any babies to use as excuses though.

    Oh, and all your tips are great a few posts back. Will you help me when I become a mom??? :o) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete