Friday, September 18, 2009

Ehh

I just can't seem to get motivated to blog these days. I used to blog daily. Sometimes even twice a day, but for some reason I just can't seem to find the time or energy to blog.
I promised Olivia's birth story, and it's coming. Her actual birthday isn't until the 24th. I just can't believe she's about to be a BIG girl!=)
Yesterday we were on our way to a consignment sale that was being held in a bad part of town, and I was just driving and listening to the radio. All of the sudden from the back seat Olivia asks a question. This is the conversation we had...
"Mom. Is this place pretty far out?"
"Well, it is kind of far out, but we are almost there."
"OK. Well, we are in the ghetto."
Me(Laughing so hard I can't breathe and not believing she just said that!)
Emma Claire"Sister. What's the ghetto?"
Olivia"THIS is the ghetto."
Me"OK. Olivia. We are almost there and maybe when we leave we'll go through a less yucky part of town."
On our way home I turned the other way and got us even deeper into the "ghetto."
Olivia"Uh. Mom. I think you missed your turn. This is BAAAAD ghetto."

Did I mention? We're having a boy?! YAY!!

4 comments:

  1. Les that is Freakin' hilarious!!!!!

    hahahahahaaaaa

    How bout' some pictures of your Extreme Make-Over Home Edition?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is funny. It is the ghetto over there! When did you go? I actually looked for you b/c I thought I remembered you saying you were doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaaa! That cracks me up! How in the world did she learn what a "ghetto" was?! Too funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete