Monday, September 14, 2009

M-I-A

So. I've been busy. REALLY busy. What have I been doing that would keep me away from my boring blog?
  • Running around with three kids in tow.
  • Working for the Rhea Lana sale.
  • Singing for the worship service at church.
  • Teaching.
  • Party planning.
  • Party planning. I'm adding this one twice because I'm planning two parties right now.
  • Starting a new book club.
  • Cooking.
  • Cleaning.
  • Visiting Rachel in the hospital after she had her sweet baby boy.
  • Finding out we are having a sweet baby boy.
  • Small group.
  • Church.
  • Loving my husband.
  • Watching my husband's sorry picks of movies.
  • Washing clothes.
  • Planning a new boy nursery.
  • Buying boy clothes.
  • Getting things organized for fruit basket turn over to happen in our house where we move everyone around and put the rooms together in the best way possible. This means big changes for everyone. More on this later.
  • Getting ready for a new co-op.
  • Planning activities for Olivia and Emma Claire to do while learning.
  • Eating homemade bread. It's so so good.
  • Changing nasty poop diapers from my youngest daughter who is cutting her molars.
  • Chasing my youngest daughter all over creation. She's really fast.

So, that's all I have time for right now. SORRY. Olivia turns five in ten days. Expect her birth story some time soon and pictures from her life so far. It's hitting me hard this week that I'll soon have a big girl! BOOOO!=(

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on adding some testosterone to your household!! What a blessing! :) Excited for you. I can TOTALLY relate to business. :J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yes, bullet point 17 (or third from the bottom)...homemade bread. It was only a matter of time!

    Tonight we made your Chili Con Queso and Homemade Salsa recipe. It was good. I had to run to Wal-Mart to supplement some stuff I wasn't able to get on the 1st. I had $100 with me and spent $87.

    Do you know I have never seen Addison's nursery?

    Girl, I am so emotional lately and that is so not my personality, but I'm all teary thinking about changes after reading your post. baby girls turning 5... I remember when I took the crib down after our second and it was just heart wrenching. We got it back out though and filled it up again with #3.

    Hopefully the organizer in you will get all excited and happy with the fruit basket turnover once you get started.

    ReplyDelete