Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sick=No Post

I'm not feeling well. My doctor called in a z-pack this morning, so I should feel better soon. My allergies/sinuses have been backed up and feeling terrible for two weeks now. Anyway, I have a lot to share, but need to get school going while Addison is asleep and I need to get packed for an upcoming trip Scotty and I are taking for our anniversary(more details later).
I'm 22 weeks today. I keep thinking I'm 23 for some reason, but nope, 22. I can't believe I'm over halfway! I can't wait to meet our baby boy!! I've been trying to imagine what a baby BOY will look like since all we've had is girls, but I keep drawing a blank. I'm kind of hoping he'll either have RED hair like his daddy or dark hair like me.
Anyway, Gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well! :-( Hope you get to feeling better soon. I really really hope it isn't this flu that is going around.

    Too bad mommies don't get sick days huh?

    ReplyDelete