Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just a Smittle Conversation

Olivia: "I want to be Bo Peep for Halloween, but I can't find a costume in this Party City magazine. Maybe I'll just be one of these girls that cleans."

Me: "NO! Those are the costumes for teenagers whose parents don't take good care of them. I'm sure we can find a Bo Peep for you."

Olivia: "If I'm Bo Peep what will the other kids be?"

Me: "They could be your little lost sheep!"

Olivia: "YEAH! Girls, you wanna be my sheep!?"

Addison and Emma Claire in UNISON: "NO!"

Emma Claire: "WELLLLLL...OK. I'll do it!"

Addison: "NO! I'm not being a seep! I'm bein' a pin-sess!"

Olivia: "You could be a princess sheep, Addi!"

Me: "YEAH, Addi!!!"

Addison: "I don't think so...cause I'm just a reg-lee-er pin-sess!!"

Gotta love a girl who knows what she wants!=)
Thanks, Becke' at Lulu Photography for capturing my "reg-lee-er pin-sess!"
 How I love her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment