Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some Day I'm Gonna Go To...

At dinner last night I asked the kids if they could go anywhere in the world where they would want to go for a vacation. Below you'll see their answers.

Olivia:
I would want to go to the jungle in Africa so I could see all the wild animals. I want to see the hippos, the tigers, and the elephants. Maybe then I could get a baby elephant for a pet like the boy in Swiss Family Robinson.
Emma Claire:
I would want to go to...CHINA! Then I could see all the kung fu stuff!


Addison:
I want toooooo gooooooo tooooo...NANA'S HOUSE!! I want to play ALL AROUND there!
That girl has been in love with her Nana since the day she was born! I love that the girls are all so different. They each have their own interests and likes. Olivia is the intellectual, Emma Claire is the fun-loving life of the party, Addison is the sweet princess. I can't wait to see what all the kids end up doing one day. I KNOW it will be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment