Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Little Smittles could WIN Lulu's Pick of the YEAR!

Great News! One of our family photos has been chosen by our wonderful family photographer, Becke' as a finalist for "pick of the year" for 2010! Now we need YOUR votes!!

You know this is EASILY one of the cutest pictures you've ever seen!


Just go to Lulu Photography and follow the EASY steps for voting!  Our picture is #9-"Wagon of Fun!"
It will likely take you 15 seconds to vote!
Voting ends this Sunday, December 19th at 3pm!

The winner gets a free session to use in 2011! What a blessing that would be for our family!

What are you still doing here!? GO! VOTE!!

Just in case the link gets broken or doesn't work.

2 comments:

  1. I voted Leslie, such a wonderful photo. Happy Holidays to you and your family,
    Cinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LESLIE!!! I miss you and your face and book club! I just wanted to tell you I have a personal blog now to keep up with friends and to keep people somewhat updated on our life since I'm no longer on FB. The URL is www.hippie-status.blogspot.com. PLUS i need your email...ya know just in case I ever need to uh...email you something :)

    ReplyDelete