Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Eat Your Heart Out Dr. McManus

When Manly and I were in college we sang in the university choir. One of our choral directors was a man named Dr. McManus. He had this goofy face that he would make while we were performing to try to catch our attention and get us to look pleasant while we sang. Scotty and I used to talk about it and just laugh because it was so ridiculous! From time to time one of us would make his face to get the other to smile.
Recently, Isaiah has started making this scowling face that looks much like the face that Dr. Mc would make. At first, he was making it when he'd get mad about something, but I'd just laugh at him. Now he just makes it to make us laugh. I've been teaching him how to do the Dr. Mac face, so I thought I'd share the video. It's really funny to me and probably will be to others who were in choir with us. Enjoy!
And, because he and Mia are so so sweet playing the piano!

2 comments: