Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, SON!

There are still times that I'll say "son" and think, "WHOA! I have a SON!" After three girls we thought we may never have a boy. Ha! When the ultrasound tech told us  Bubby was a boy I could not believe it! I was in shock! Scotty was a little nervous to finally have a boy to mold into a man, and I didn't know WHAT I'd do with a boy after having the three girls, but we were SO excited!
When Isaiah was born and he was indeed a boy I was just so in love. It was so different from the start than it was when the girls were born. I'm sure it's something like little girls having their daddy's wrapped around their fingers, but when I looked down at my BOY for the first time I was in awe of the tiny little wonder God had given me to mold and raise.
Today marks TWO years since Bubby joined our family. His first two years have been such a joy. He's all boy and full of wonder and excitement. He loves his sisters. He's just such a wonderful addition to our family. I don't know what we'd do without him!
Happy Birthday, Son. Momma loves you more than Doritos and Brownies and Milk. That's a LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment