Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Bow Now


Music is a huge part of my life. I've been helping lead worship since I was a little girl. I've been part of praise teams all over the state and I have worked with so many talented musicians. My favorite to date is my dear friend, Marvin Williams. He's taught me so much about worship. In the past year or so he's put together a little gospel choir that Manly and I sing in. We sing about once a month in the service. This past Sunday was our Sunday to sing. The songs we sing generally have a catchy rhythm, but this last Sunday we sang a worship song Marvin wrote called "I Bow Now." For whatever reason the kids really loved it and have been singing it around the house for the last several days. A few days ago I heard Isaiah singing something and after listening for a minute I realized he was singing "IIIIIIII BOOOOWWWW NOOOOOW!!!" over and over again. It warmed my heart to hear him really singing his heart out. I know this will bless you if you watch it. Sorry you can hear my voice so loud. It was hard trying to get him to sing it on video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment